I was suffering mightily from allergies; and Lucas suggested I undergo a three-week treatment. Two weeks into the treatment my face was rubbed by a kitty (I have been highly allergic to cats all my life) and NOTHING happened. No swelling, no itching, no irritation. After the treatment I can now pet cats without any adverse reactions; and apparently the fall molds and spores are having no effect on me for the first year in many. I have the most “normal” sinuses I have had since I was a kid, seriously. No itchy eyes, no dripping nose, such relief!!
- Lucas Naden, L.Ac, M.Ac, Dipl.Ac8131 Governor Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122
Participating Insurance Plans:
- » CareFirst BlueCrossBlueShield
- » UnitedHealthCare
- » Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan (JHUEHP)
- » AETNA
- » CIGNA
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?