Skip to content

Terry’s testimonial

I was suffering mightily from allergies; and Lucas suggested I undergo a three-week treatment. Two weeks into the treatment my face was rubbed by a kitty (I have been highly allergic to cats all my life) and NOTHING happened. No swelling, no itching, no irritation. After the treatment I can now pet cats without any adverse reactions; and apparently the fall molds and spores are having no effect on me for the first year in many. I have the most “normal” sinuses I have had since I was a kid, seriously. No itchy eyes, no dripping nose, such relief!!