Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Lucas Naden, L.Ac, M.Ac, Dipl.Ac8131 Governor Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122
Participating Insurance Plans:
- » CareFirst BlueCrossBlueShield
- » Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan (JHUEHP)
- » AETNA
- » CIGNA
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?