Acupuncture is extremely safe. It is an all-natural, drug-free therapy, yielding no side effects just feelings of relaxation and well-being. There is little danger of infection from acupuncture needles because they are sterile, used once, and then discarded.
- Lucas Naden, L.Ac, M.Ac, Dipl.Ac8131 Governor Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122
Participating Insurance Plans:
- » CareFirst BlueCrossBlueShield
- » Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan (JHUEHP)
- » AETNA
- » CIGNA
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?