Today, acupuncturists undertake three to four years of extensive and comprehensive graduate training at nationally certified schools. All acupuncturists must pass a national exam and meet strict guidelines to practice in every state.
- Lucas Naden, L.Ac, M.Ac, Dipl.Ac8131 Governor Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122
Participating Insurance Plans:
- » CareFirst BlueCrossBlueShield
- » Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan (JHUEHP)
- » AETNA
- » CIGNA
- Auricular Acupuncture: What it is and why is everyone talking about it?
- 7 Ways Acupuncture Can Help With Running Injuries
- Acupuncture and Fatigue