Today, acupuncturists undertake three to four years of extensive and comprehensive graduate training at nationally certified schools. All acupuncturists must pass a national exam and meet strict guidelines to practice in every state.
- Lucas Naden, L.Ac, M.Ac, Dipl.Ac8131 Governor Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122
Participating Insurance Plans:
- » CareFirst BlueCrossBlueShield
- » Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan (JHUEHP)
- » AETNA
- » CIGNA
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?